So are you facing acne issues as well? Occasional breakouts lead to unwanted marks. Also lets face it no one like these heads that pop up overnight! So here is my all rounder mask. This mask is best when used twice a week to prevent acne. It is like skin food for acne.
The mask works exactly like food. Your body reacts to the food you eat good or bad, similarly this mask is food for your skin and it works wonders at the same time preventing pimples 🙂 I also highly suggest you read this article for wonderful ways to get rid of your current pimples.
Let’s get on to the recipe!
Skin Food for Acne:
- 1 tbsp – Neem Powder (Margosa)
- 1 tea spoon – Methi (Fenugreek powder)
- 1 tea spoon – Mint Powder (Pudina)
- 1 tea spoon – Tulsi powder
- 2 drops of tea tree oil
- 2 drops of rosemary oil
Sounds like the perfect green smoothie for your skin right? 😉
Procedure to make the Skin Food:
Mix all the dry powders and add Rose water to make a thick paste. Add in the drops of essential oils and mix well. This should be a thick paste, more like curd consistency. Once mixed let it sit for 5 minutes and apply fresh.
Benefits of Skin Food:
- Neem is a great anti-bacterial and so it works on removing the acne forming germs from your skin
- Herbs like Tulsi, Mint and Methi are very potent herbs that work on your skin like a charm. All the three herbs are responsible for adding glow, clarity and youth to your skin.
Like I said, use this mask twice a week to ensure you have clear skin throughout the year 🙂 If you are concerned with acne marks you can read this article for a great recipe! Another mask for acne prone skin is here.
Let me know if you want me to make another mask for your specific skin concern!