So I came back from a wonderful vacation, but my skin definitely did not enjoy as much as I did. When I came back I was already back with 2 HUGE pimples on my face; 1 on my cheek and 1 on my chin. Suddenly I saw 2 small ones just around them.. It made them look even bigger and uglier. A few days more and a few popped over my forehead and chin and another cheek. I was terrified, since I have never had so many pimples on my face. I knew it is because of the trip, since the weather was extreme and the food was definitely not the healthiest. So here’s my story on how I NOW have a clear skin TODAY 🙂
To begin with, yes I panicked. I panicked a lot and thought of running to my dermatologist. But to be honest we spent a LOT for this trip so I was in no mood giving my dermat another few thousands. So I decided to take this in my own hands and I am SO glad I did.
Let me list it down for you guys 🙂
How I got clear skin in 2 weeks:
- Though my first reaction was panic! I soon realized this is only going to aggravate it. So I calmed down 🙂 This was honestly the first thing I did. I told my self that this is going to go and it is temporary. – Never panic. Just stay smiling and in a positive mind frame and your half job is done 🙂
- As a day time spot treatment, I started using a mix of 2 drops tea tree oil, 2 drops rosemary oil and 5 drops almond oil. Mixed and applied 3-4 times in a day.
- As a night spot treatment, I mixed bentonite clay with 1 part apple cider vinegar and 5 parts water. Applied as dots on the pimples and slept well 🙂 Note the slept well part as well. It is very important to rest it out and let your body do the healing.
- When it came to food, I gave up fried items completely. Also I only stuck to homemade food and no outside food at all. Definitely no alcohol as well. I do not smoke but if you do smoke, please don’t even think about it! Nothing fancy, I just decided to stay simple and eat only home food.
- I started working out again. I ran twice a week for 30 minutes and thrice a week I did my abs and legs. Yoga and stretching was daily!
- Talking about face masks; to ensure I do not get more pimples, I started using this 1 mask every single day.
Recipe for Clear Skin Mask:
- 1 tbsp. Multani Mitti
- 1 tbsp. Neem Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Tulsi powder
- 1/2 tbsp. honey
- Curd to make a thick paste.
I used to apply a thick layer all over my face, after coming back home from work and let it sit for about an hour. Wash it off with warm water and apply aloevera gel to close and seal in all the goodness 🙂 This mask worked WONDERS for me.
The entire routine was so perfect, that within 2 weeks my body and skin came back to normal.
If you too are facing the occasional breakout phase do follow the tips. I am highly confident, that this will help you. If you need any more recipes or help, feel free to ask 🙂