Ever wondered how can you add shine and glamour to hair? Well, I wondered and came out with this super easy brilliant recipe. It really is damn good!
So this recipe has only a few ingredients, but mind you ALL these ingredients are necessary for the mask to work its shine! You cannot substitute any of it. But don’t worry I am not going to make it difficult; rather most ingredients you may already have with you 🙂
Let’s get on with this super easy and shiny recipe!
Creamy Hair Mask for Naturally Shiny Hair:
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Raw organic honey – I use only Theo Organics (You may read more about Theo Honey here)
- 1 tbsp. Grape seed oil – Currently Using Sula but I love the one from Soul Flower
- 1 tea spoon of brewed tea (Any tea is fine)
- 1/2 a ripe Banana
Procedure for the shiny hair mask:
- In a bowl, Add warm olive oil (Do not heat it, it needs to be just warm not boiling), add honey, grape seed oil and raw banana and mix well. You may use a blender to make it super creamy and rich.
- Now add 1 tea spoon of brewed tea and apply the warm mixture to your hair generously
- Let your hair sit in this mixture for 1 hour minimum. Wash it off with sulfate free shampoo and condition as usual.
Once your hair is dry, you will genuinely notice a shine in your hair. It also makes hair really soft and manageable.
It’s a lovely recipe and best used a day before going to any party. Let me know about your experience. 🙂