Happy Monday everyone!
So winters are playing peek-a-boo with us in Mumbai here. But I’m sure at many places in India, winters must have shown in full strength. Usually our skin’s natural facial oil reduces in winters. So here is a simple DIY that will help you get a better well nourished skin.
Facial oils are good during winters when you need that extra moisture and hence it as to be formulated accordingly.
This specific DIY facial oil will give you a comparatively nourished, bright and soft skin.
DIY Facial Oil
- Carrier Oil (Any carrier oil that suits your skin is fine)Examples: Organic virgin coconut oil or Almond Oil
- Jojoba Oil – 1 tbsp
- Orange Essential Oil – 10 drops
- Lemon Essential Oil – 10 drops
- Tea Tree Oil/Turmeric essential oil – 5 drops
Procedure for DIY Facial Oil:
- In a glass bowl take your carrier oil as much as you need
- Add in jojoba oils and the remaining essential oils
- Let it sit for sometime and mix well
- Fill it in a glass bottle with a dropper and use it every night before sleeping
- This should be the last product that goes on your face. Since after applying this oil, your treatment product will not penetrate well. So keep this in mind 🙂
- Also mix a little water like a few drops when applying this oil on your face. This will ensure better penetration; since the molecules in oil are thick and takes time to go into our skin. BUT THIS IS ONLY, if you are using the oil alone as a moisturizer.
This oil benefits all the skin types and will not even break you out. Thanks to the presence of Tea tree/turmeric oil in it. If you are not a facial oil user, you can really start by this and gradually move ahead buying a few.
Do let me know how did you like the idea. I love hearing from you! 🙂
Have a great week ahead guys.
Love and Light,