Happy Friday people! So I have been using honey everyday off lately. If not everyday atleast 5 days week. I just dab it and leave it for 5-10 minutes and then wash it off. It clean my skin and I just generally like the feel of it. I wanted to use honey since a long time, but because it is so debatable and difficult (read trust issues) to find a ‘Real’ organic brand, I refrained from that practice.
However, in my recent exhibition that I attended, I met these 2 amazing people from ‘Theo Organics’ with a definite charisma in their aura and a very attractive packaging. When I went to their stall, I saw these amazing honey variety and ‘Wildflower’ honey. It is raw and organic, and an instant trust was developed. I bought myself a jar and since then have been eating and applying this very frequently 🙂
So what is Wildflower Honey?
Wildflower honey, also known as polyfloral honey is derived from the nector of various flowers in the wild. These forests provide the bees with a sweet nectar that is then magically transformed into wildflower honey. The taste, aroma and flavor will vary from season to season, depending on which flowers are dominant at the time the nectar is collected.
Benefits of Wildflower honey on skin:
- So of course as always I did my research on how is this kind of honey beneficial to our skin. Here is what I found:
- Raw honey is filled with anti-oxidants that deliver a power dose to your skin. Anti-oxidants literally gives life to your skin, making it soft, bright and lively!
- Because honey is strong on anti-bacteria, it also suppresses acne and prevents them from occurring.
- When using wild flower honey on skin, ensure that your spread a thin layer and massage it in. Your skin will be clean and super nourished 🙂
- Regular use of honey also works as an anti-aging treatment, since it makes your skin soft which leads to erasing a few fine lines tat you had earlier. Always remember, the more nourished your skin is, the lesser fine lines are visible.
- Honey also has skin lightening properties. But note when I say properties! It is not ‘THE’ thing to use if you are targeting on skin lightening. But mixing it with potent ingredients will make your treatment more effective.
- If you get sunburn, applying honey will sooth your skin and heal it faster.
Wildflower Honey benefits for Health:
- One thing goes pretty clear, if you have a sweet tooth you gotta try this honey! It’s delicious. Also the brand has insane varieties of honey and trust me they ALL are AMAZING!
- So honey is definitely a healthier option, to add in your green teas and salads. However, it is also known to aid weight loss.
- Wildflower honey, works wonderfully as a cough suppressant and smooth-ens your throat when you are uncomfortable.
- Raw honey contains several minerals that the body needs including Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc and Iron.
- When mixed with apple cider vinegar raw honey can help relieve constipation naturally.
So start using Honey, honey <3.
If you are stuck like how I was. Because the quality of honey used makes a world of a difference. Using random honey for skin will NOT give you the benefits you are looking for. Do your research right and ensure that you are using ‘RAW UNREFINED ORGANIC’ Honey only! I was skeptical for every brand I saw online. But when I met the owners of this brand (Theo Organics), I instantly connected with them and the trust was born 🙂 I hope they are reading this, since they seemed to be nice people and like I said nice people with a great Charisma always steal the show! 🙂 (NO I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID OR OFFERED ANY PRODUCT FOR THE COMMENT) Though it may sound like it. But it’s a genuine comment after I started using raw wild flower honey.
If you wish to start using raw honey in your skin care regimen. Do your research and ensure you go for a raw unfiltered version or you can buy Theo Organics honey on Amazon as well 🙂
I love using honey on my face and I am sure you guys will love it to 🙂
Happpyyyy Weekend! (Yay! Friday)…