Hey Lovely People,
Who doesn’t wish for a fair, glowing porcelain doll type skin? I am sure somewhere deep within we all do! Today I am going to cover a huge list of home remedies that you can use to get a fair glowing skin.
Before going on to the recipes and remedies let me tell you that these are at home treatments that must be used consistently and patiently to see the best results. These are really easy to make and easy to use that will not take a lot of your time and efforts 🙂
11 Most Effective Home Remedies For Fair Glowing Skin:
1. Lemon and Honey Face Pack:
- Mix equal portions of honey and lemon, apply it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes, wash it off with warm water
- Lemon is a natural bleaching agent and honey is a super awesome anti-bacterial moisturizer
- You will visibly see your skin fair and glowing with a regular use of atleast 3 months (But trust me it’s worth it!)
- Use this mask 3-4 times a week
2. Green Tea, Rice Flour and Honey:
Rice flour is one of my favorite ingredients when it comes to brightening of skin.
- Mix rice flour with honey and add green tea to make a paste like consistency
- Apply this face mask on your skin and let it sit for 30 minutes
- Wash it off with warm water first and then a splash of cold water
- Green Tea is great for skin because of it’s anti-oxidant power, Rice flour acts as a mild scrub and will brighten the skin
- This is great to brighten your skin over time
- Use this mask 2-3 times a week
3. Chick pea flour, Yogurt, Turmeric face mask:
- Mix all the three ingredients to form a past and apply on your skin
- Keep it for 30 minutes and wash it off!
- Yogurt is a natural form of lactic acid that will gently exfoliate your skin leaving it fair and glowing
- Turmeric is great and one of the best ingredients used to get a fair glowing skin
- Use this mask 3 times a week if you have oily skin and 2 times a week if you have dry skin
- For dry skin beauties you can add honey also 🙂
4. Milk Cream and saffron mask for fair and glowing skin:
- Mix Saffron in milk cream and leave it overnight.
- In the morning blend the milk cream with fingers and apply on the face.
- The above home remedy will lighten the skin tone and give a very healthy glow to your skin naturally. A few drops of lemon juice may also be added.
- If you have oily skin, then instead of milk cream you can use yogurt.
- Milk personally doesn’t suit me unless it’s winter so I quiet often replace milk cream with yogurt
- But the softness and glowy’ ness that milk cream gives is beyond replaceable!
- Use this mask 3-4 times a week
5. Egg white mask for oily skin:
- Use a mixture of egg whites and a few drops of lemon on your skin
- Use this mask twice a week to get fair and glowing skin at home
6. Oatmeal, Yogurt and Tomato Juice mask:
- Ground some oats in a mixture
- In the oats powder mix yigurt and tomato juice, form a paste
- Apply on skin and leave it for 30 minutes
- Wash it off and see your skin glow
- Use this mask thrice a week regularly to see a good difference
7. Almond, Raw Milk and Turmeric:
- Soak 3 almonds in raw milk over night
- Next day make a paste of it and add turmeric in it
- Apply this past on your face and scrub it gently
- Leave it on for 30 minutes
- Almonds are great for a fair glowing skin
- Use this pack 3-4 times a week and regular use will assure you a fair glowing skin and clear complexion
- Oily skin beauties can limit the use of this mask to 2 times a week
Note: Milk may not suit everyone so please check accordingly 🙂
8. Cucumber juice, lemon and honey mask:
- Prepare juice of 1/2 cucumber
- Mix 10 drops of lemon and 10 drops of honey in it
- Massage your skin with this concoction and let it remain for 20-30 minutes
- Wash your face with warm water and end it with a splash of cold water
- Cucumber is great for removing tan and will give you a clear fair skin naturally at home
- Use this mask 4 times a week to see the best results
9. Raw Potato Juice and Rice Flour:
This face pack has done wonders to my skin; when I was using this religiously a few years back. I remember it very well that my skin was at it’s best at that time 🙂
- Mix Rice flour with Juice of raw potato
- Use it as a face mask and let it remain for 30 minutes
- Then take some water in your hands and massage you skin gently for 2 minutes
- Wash it off!
- This face pack can be used every day also and is good for all skin types
10. Dried Orange Peel and Yogurt for Fair Glowing Skin At Home:
- Do not throw your orange peels in to the bin! Keep them under sun light and let it dry
- Once dried make a powder of the peels in a mixer
- Use this powder and mix it with yogurt to form a paste
- Apply and let it remain for 30 minutes and wash off
- Orange peels have high amount of vitamin C, that can really help your get fair glowing bright skin at home
- You can mix honey in this if you have dry skin
- This pack can also be used every day
11. Kasturi Manjal (Amba Haldi powder), lemon and yogurt face pack:
- Kasturi Manjal is one of the oldest Indian herb used to lighten skin
- You may mix the ingredients to form a paste
- Apply to skin and let it dry for 20-30 minutes
- Then rub you face for 2 minutes very gently and wash it off
- This is great when used twice a week
Woah! So now you have a list of face packs to choose from and start using it consistently to achieve a fair glowing skin.
- Always exfoliate your skin before applying any of these face packs (1-2 times a week)
- Exfoliation will help the ingredients penetrate better into your skin
- If you are using these packs every day then do not exfoliate daily 🙂
- These packs are suitable for both Men and Women
- If your skin is dry then try adding more of honey and/or milk cream to your packs
- If you skin is oily then add more of lemon and/or yogurt to your mixes
- Along with this drink atleast 10 glasses of water to keep yourself hydrated
- Keep your diet rich of Vitamin C to attain the fairness and glow from within
You can combine any ingredients and mix and match making your own creation! It’s fun trust me 😀 Just be patient and consistent to see the results.
Note: A patch is ALWAYS recommended to ensure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned
So have you used any of these masks? Or if you already made your own creation why not share!?